Your new company
Nevermined is the world’s first enterprise-grade ecosystem that incentivizes data collaboration in the most adversarial B2B environments. As a Data Ecosystem which leverages Web3.0 technology, Federated Learning frameworks, and privacy-preserving techniques, we are creating the right blend of capabilities and incentives for participants to share data and contribute resources back to the ecosystem. Our infrastructure is currently being used to build P2P marketplaces, NFT projects, and DAOs. We are deeply connected to art, communities, and experience innovation.
We are looking for a well-versed DevOps Engineer to compliment our team of exceptional individuals. Our new DevOps Engineer will help with the design, deployment, and monitoring of our solutions. If this sounds exciting to you, then we want to meet you.
What you'll do
● Build technical solutions for Nevermined through solution definition by encapsulating requirements, developing roadmaps, and understanding solution roll out needs.
● Display an understanding of engineering backlogs and requirements gathering that help establish and oversee commitment to technical priorities.
● Understand how to incorporate specifications from business and product owners into engineering designs.
● Design, deploy and monitor novel solutions, products, and ventures.
● Perform development and maintenance / support tasks on solutions.
● Identify gaps in solution designs and be able to recommend solutions.
Skills and qualifications
● Ability to work as a teammate for the good of the team.
● Over 5 years of experience as DevOps engineer.
● Experience with DevOps cultural principles, practices and technologies.
● Experience managing Linux system administration.
● Experience managing containerized solutions using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
● Experience with some automation tool (Terraform, Ansible, or some other tool).
● Experience with some public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, or any other).
● Relevant experience monitoring infra and apps using Grafana and Prometheus.
● Ability to automate deployments using a programming language.
● Experience with continuous delivery on Kubernetes (GitOps based - Argo CD, Flux).
● Experience with Typescript, Go, Python, or any other high level language.
● Experience with other coding languages and frameworks.
● Experience with databases or search engines like PostgreSql / MongoDB / ElasticSearch.
Why you'll love working at Nevermined
● You will be fairly compensated.
● You will work remotely.
● You will attend Virtual Remote Meetings (through VR).
● You will join us at live events for the different teams (Lisbon, Berlin, Zurich).
● You will have fantastic teammates!
Now is an exciting time to join Nevermined.
Because organizations are missing huge opportunities to create real value with their data, we built Nevermined. Giving organizations capabilities to share data in a secure, trusted and governed way is rocket fuel for their capacity to create new value streams. We’re on our way to building more open, efficient, and resilient data structures for insights-driven organizations. Seize the opportunity and come join us on this journey.